Coast Property Management is continuing to expand and innovate as one of the top 5 largest property management companies in the Pacific Northwest. As a 2018 award recipient for Washington’s Best Places to work, our award-winning culture and mission of helping people live the best life possible sets us apart. If you share our values of: Others Centered, Do the right thing, Professionalism and Get it done, you may be the next asset to our team.
What We Offer:
Coast employees enjoy a wide array of benefits, training programs for our staff, Monthly company-wide site staff chats with our President, annual awards gala and career mobility options around the Pacific Northwest. We are seeking team members who have excellent communication skills and share our passion for helping people. Our employees love our family atmosphere, team mentality and the many perks of being a Coast employee.
What you Bring/Tasks:
- Walk the property on a frequent basis and remove litter, debris, pet droppings from the grounds.
-Ability to transfer trash and other items left outside of dumpster into dumpster.
- Clean and maintain pool as directed and where applicable.
- Shovel snow, plow and salt or use ice melt, as needed.
- Distribute resident communications, i.e. upcoming events, pest control notices, newsletters, etc.
- Perform work area clean-up and safety-related duties.