Regional Manager in Portland Oregon
Coast Property Management is continuing to expand and innovate as one of the top 5 largest property management companies in the Pacific Northwest. As a 2018 award recipient for Washington’s Best Places to work, our award-winning culture and mission of helping people live the best life possible sets us apart. If you share our values of: Others Centered, Do the right thing, Professionalism and Get it done, you may be the next asset to our team.
What We Offer:
Coast employees enjoy a wide array of benefits, training programs for our staff, Monthly company-wide site staff chats with our President,annual awards gala and career mobility options around the Pacific Northwest. We are seeking team members who have excellent communication skills and share our passion for helping people. Our employees love our family atmosphere, team mentality and the many perks of being a Coast employee.
What you Bring/Duties:
- 5 years of Property Management Experience
- 2 years of Regional Manager/Asset Manager experience.
- Valid Oregon State Real Estate License.
- Oversee operation of buildingsystems, supervise employees or direct contractors who perform routinemaintenance and repair work, and/or oversee planning and construction of tenantimprovements and interior design.
- Prepare annual budgets,including capital expenditure budgets, or review and authorize such budgets as approved by others.
- Has responsibility for the property (ies)'s compliance with government and environmental regulations and recommend if legal or other counsel is needed.