Regional Property Manager - Affordable Housing
Coast Property Management is continuing to expand and innovate as one of the top 5 largest property management companies in the Pacific Northwest. As a 2018 award recipient for Washington’s Best Places to work, our award-winning culture and mission of helping people live the best life possible sets us apart. If you share our values of: Others Centered, Do the right thing, Professionalism and Get it done, you may be the next asset to our team.
What We Offer:
Coast employees enjoy a wide array of benefits, training programs for our staff, Monthly company-wide site staff chats with our President,annual awards gala and career mobility options around the Pacific Northwest. We are seeking team members who have excellent communication skills and share our passion for helping people. Our employees love our family atmosphere, team mentality and the many perks of being a Coast employee.
What you Bring/Duties:
- 5+ years of Property Management Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Real Estate or a related field
- Strong understanding of Affordable Housing programs
- 2 years of Regional Manager/Asset Manager experience
- CAPS, COS or other professional certifications
- Valid Washington State Real Estate License.
- Oversee operation of buildingsystems, supervise employees or direct contractors who perform routinemaintenance and repair work, and/or oversee planning and construction of tenantimprovements and interior design.
- Prepare annual budgets,including capital expenditure budgets, or review and authorize such budgets as approved by others.
- Has responsibility for the property (ies)'s compliance with government and environmental regulations and recommend if legal or other counsel is needed.
Our ideal candidate will have expertise in affordable housing conversions, strong interpersonal skills and organizational skills. Practical experience with monitoring building operations systems and tracking software. This position requires regular property visits and occasional travel outside the Puget Sound Region.