Martin Luther King Jr Apts Compliance Assistant
Coast Property Management is continuing to expand and innovate as one of the top 5 largest property management companies in the Pacific Northwest. As a 2018 award recipient for Washington’s Best Places to work, our award-winning culture and mission of helping people live the best life possible sets us apart. If you share our values of: Others Centered, Do the right thing, Professionalism and Get it done, you may be the next asset to our team.
What We Offer:
Coast employees enjoy a wide array of benefits, training programs for our staff, Monthly company-wide site staff chats with our President,annual awards gala and career mobility options around the Pacific Northwest. We are seeking team members who have excellent communication skills and share our passion for helping people. Our employees love our family atmosphere, team mentality and the many perks of being a Coast employee.
What you Bring:
1. Ability to prepare correspondence, spreadsheets, and forms at the direction of the property manager.
2. Assist in the coordination of Compliance related file submissions.
3. Run office-related errands as required.
4. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
5. Previous experience with WBARS software a plus.
5. 1 year experience in an administrative assistant setting.