Assistant Community Manager
Coast Property Management is continuing to expand and innovate as one of the top 5 largest property management companies in the Pacific Northwest. As a 2018 award recipient for Washington’s Best Places to work, our award-winning culture and mission of helping people live the best life possible sets us apart. If you share our values of: Others Centered, Do the right thing, Professionalism and Get it done, you may be the next asset to our team.
What We Offer:
Coast employees enjoy a wide array of benefits, training programs for our staff, Monthly company-wide site staff chats with our President,annual awards gala and career mobility options around the Pacific Northwest. We are seeking team members who have excellent communication skills and share our passion for helping people. Our employees love our family atmosphere, team mentality and the many perks of being a Coast employee.
What you Bring:
1. Ability to handle finances and work within a budget;
2. Appearance compatible with image of property, positive attitude, good sense of humor, energetic, assertive and capable role model for subordinates.
3. Demonstrated integrity on personal as well as professional level.
4. Exceptional communication skills.
5. Attentive to details.
6. Ability to interact with a wide range of people.
7. Ability to solve problems involving residents, personnel, finances, equipment failure, emergency situations, etc.
8. Ability and willingness to substitute for any leasing responsibility, unit cleaning, grounds pick-up, receptionist, and other work as may be reasonably directed by the Property Manager.
9. Show units and run applications for criminal and credit background checks; 10. Assists in supervising the Leasing Staff and Maintenance Personnel, if appropriate;
11. Assists in preparation of advertising and marketing program;
12. Visits competitive properties and assists in preparation of regular market surveys;
13. Assists in preparation of weekly and monthly reports;
14. Review credit and criminal background history on rental applications (credit and criminal) and lease forms for accuracy and compliance with resident policy;
15. Collect rent, post to accounting system and deposit rents into the bank.
16. Make recommendations to improve marketing and leasing programs;
17. Log appropriate accounting transactions as they take place;
18. Answer the phone and take messages.
19. Maintain traffic log
20. Knowledge of Computer Software
21. Tax Credit knowledge
Pay Rate:$16-$18 DOE