Coast Property Management is continuing to expand and innovate as one of the top 5 largest property management companies in the Pacific Northwest. As a 2018 award recipient for Washington’s Best Places to work, our award-winning culture and mission of helping people live the best life possible sets us apart. If you share our values of: Others Centered, Do the right thing, Professionalism and Get it done, you may be the next asset to our team.
What We Offer:
Coast employees enjoy a wide array of benefits, training programs for our staff, Monthly company-wide site staff chats with our President,annual awards gala and career mobility options around the Pacific Northwest. We are seeking team members who have excellent communication skills and share our passion for helping people. Our employees love our family atmosphere, team mentality and the many perks of being a Coast employee.
What you Bring:
1. Ability to handle finances and work within a budget;
2. Appearance compatible with image of property, positive attitude, good sense of humor, energetic,
assertive and capable role model for subordinates;
3. Demonstrated integrity on personal as well as professional level;
4. Exceptional communication skills;
5. Attentive to details;
6. Ability to interact with a wide range of people;
7. Ability to solve problems involving residents, personnel, finances, equipment failure, emergency
8. Ability and willingness to substitute for any leasing responsibility, unit cleaning, grounds pickup, receptionist, and other work as may be reasonably directed by the Portfolio Manager.
9. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide with a high level of accuracy.
10. Tax Credit Experience
11.COMMUNICATION SKILLS (reading, writing, typing etc.)
12.Previous clerical/administrative experience
13.Previous experience with office computers and software
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE High School Diploma or Equivalent
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers and
REASONING ABILITIES - Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
PHYSICAL DEMANDSThe physical demands described here are representative of those an employee encounters while
Pay Rate: 25.00