Apartment Housekeeper - Everett, WA
You are helpful and approachable, with a focus on work that requires skill and great attention to detail. You would describe yourself as thoughtful, steady, and reliable. Things don’t accidentally fall through the cracks in your world - you tend to be a perfectionist.
Are you our next Housekeeper?
You like a scheduled day so your primary responsibility to ensure that all aspects of the property look clean and well maintained at all times fits you very well. You appreciate knowing exactly what it takes to do a great job and follow instructions carefully.
Our Housekeepers are:
Accepting. You're quite collaborative and accept company policies.
Reflective. You often do your best work alone.
Unhurried. You are comfortable working at a steady pace to complete projects on time and error-free.
Structured. You follow a routine.
Why Coast Property Management is the company for you!
We are continuing to expand and innovate as one of the top 5 largest property management companies in the Pacific Northwest. Coast Property Management has been named one of Washington’s Best Places to Work and our award-winning culture and mission of helping people live the best life possible sets us apart.
Our employees love our family atmosphere, team mentality, and the many perks of being a Coast employee. At Coast, we’re committed to each of our associates’ health, wealth, and overall well-being which is why we’ve made available a comprehensive benefits package that includes a choice of 3 different medical plans as well as access to a Health Savings Account (HSA) and a 401K.
What you'll be doing as a Housekeeper:
● Clean the leasing office, clubhouse, and any interior common areas such as a business center, fitness center, and laundry room
● Maintain the cleanliness of model apartments and make sure tour routes look exemplary at all times
● Assist in make-ready procedures including cleaning vacant apartments
● Clean exterior areas such as elevators and mailbox area
● Assist in policing the grounds to maintain curb appeal
Are you qualified? (We hope so!)
● Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
● Good safety habits
● Able to speak to residents and maintain good working relations with other team members and any contract laborers working on the property
How to become our newest Housekeeper:
Apply here online and we’ll reach out to you!
Hours, Pay, & Location:
Pay: $15.50 to $16.00 hr
Jackson House at Pacific Crest
1818 Pacific Ave Everett, WA
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check. Coast Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.