Maintenance Supervisor - Sedro Woolley $27.00 to $32.00
You are driven by the desire to achieve mastery of a subject. This was evident in your previous position(s) in maintenance. You bring accountability to your work and appreciate a professional work environment. You also desire stability and consistency and are analytical and disciplined, with exceptional follow-up skills.
Are you our next Maintenance Supervisor?
As a person with tremendous eye for detail, the role of Maintenance Supervisor fits you like a glove. You'll be responsible for maintaining the entire property in a safe, attractive, comfortable condition and assist in other types of maintenance when necessary. This includes the supervision of the maintenance team and our outside contractors. Again, you are disciplined, so working within financial budgets is also something you know or can learn.
Our Maintenance Supervisors are:
Task-Oriented. You get things done.
Reflective. You are a deep, pensive thinker.
Consistent. You’re steady in your work pace.
Formal. You desire structure or a plan when working.
Why Coast Property Management is the company for you!
We are continuing to expand and innovate as one of the top 5 largest property management companies in the Pacific Northwest. Coast Property Management has been named one of Washington’s Best Places to Work and our award-winning culture and mission of helping people live the best life possible sets us apart.
Our employees love our family atmosphere, team mentality, and the many perks of being a Coast employee. At Coast, we’re committed to each of our associates’ health, wealth, and overall well-being which is why we’ve made available a comprehensive benefits package that includes a choice of 3 different medical plans as well as access to a Health Savings Account (HSA) and a 401K.
What you'll be doing as a Maintenance Supervisor:
● Supervise and train the maintenance team
● Oversee apartment make-ready procedures
● Make regular inspections of the grounds, buildings, and major equipment
● Make repairs or replacements as necessary and with approval of the Community Manager
● May assist in tracking maintenance budget
● Maintain inventory of tools, equipment, and supplies
● Available or on-call for emergencies when assigned
● Ensure employee compliance with the Washington State Residential Landlord & Tenant Act
Are you qualified? (We hope so!)
This position carries supervisory responsibilities.
● High School education or equivalent
● Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
● Previous experience leading maintenance teams
● Familiar with electricity, plumbing, carpentry, and painting
● Familiar with power, water, and gas turnoffs, clean-out traps, fire extinguishers, and fire hydrants
● Working knowledge of HVAC systems and various appliances
● General knowledge about building equipment
● Able to evaluate deficiencies such as excessive wear or troubleshoot faulty parts
● Own and maintain your own tools
● Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to drive
● Must have reliable transportation
● Able to speak to residents and maintain good working relations with other team members and any contract laborers working on the property
How to become our newest Maintenance Supervisor:
Apply here online and we’ll reach out to you!
Hours, Pay, & Location:
Pay: $27.00 to $32.00
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check. Coast Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.