Groundskeeper/Porter - Autumn Chase Apartments Bothell, WA
You work thoroughly, leaving nothing to chance. With others, you are helpful and approachable. You would describe yourself as thoughtful, steady, and reliable. Things don’t accidentally fall through the cracks in your world - you strive for structure and precision and tend to be a perfectionist.
Are you our next Porter/Groundskeeper?
Your high detail makes you perfect for observing issues and maintaining responsibility for the entire property. You focus on things like safety, attractiveness, comfort, and assist in other types of maintenance when necessary.
Our Porters and Groundskeepers are:
Willing. You are a supportive member of the team and don't feel a need to take charge.
Reserved. You are a thoughtful and calm listener.
Unhurried. You are comfortable ensuring a task is complete before you start another.
Disciplined. You are organized and meticulous with your work.
Why Coast Property Management is the company for you!
We are continuing to expand and innovate as one of the top 5 largest property management companies in the Pacific Northwest. Coast Property Management has been named one of Washington’s Best Places to Work and our award-winning culture and mission of helping people live the best life possible sets us apart.
Our employees love our family atmosphere, team mentality, and the many perks of being a Coast employee. At Coast, we’re committed to each of our associates’ health, wealth, and overall well-being which is why we’ve made available a comprehensive benefits package that includes a choice of 3 different medical plans as well as access to a Health Savings Account (HSA) and a 401K.
What you'll be doing as a Porter/Groundskeeper:
● Make regular inspections of the grounds and buildings and notify management of any safety or structural issues, faulty parts, or excessive wear
● Daily trash pick up throughout the community including all common areas such as parking lots, fitness center, pool area, and leasing office
● Transfer trash and other items left outside of dumpster into dumpster
● Maintain curb appeal with special attention to make sure tour routes look exemplary at all times
● Clean and maintain pool as directed and where applicable
● Distribute resident communications for upcoming events, pest control notices, newsletters, etc.
● Aid in some maintenance work orders in apartments and common areas
● Assist with make-ready procedures including painting, carpet cleaning, and appliance repairs with some plumbing and electrical work
● Shovel snow, plow and salt or use ice melt, as needed
● Available or on-call for after hours emergencies when assigned
Are you qualified? (We hope so!)
● Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
● Familiarity with electricity, plumbing, and carpentry preferred
● Working knowledge of HVAC systems and various appliances helpful
● Good safety habits
● Able to speak to residents and maintain good working relations with other team members and any contract laborers working on the property
How to become our newest Porter/Groundskeeper:
Apply here online and we’ll reach out to you!
Hours, Pay, & Location:
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check. Coast Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.