Assistant Property Manager- $23hr - 98012
You are cautious, introspective, and highly loyal. While others may be quick to choose, you value details and try to fully understand a topic before making decisions. Your coworkers and clients have commented that you are supportive and collaborative and you don’t obsess over having things your way - just making sure you get things done correctly.
Are you our next Assistant Manager?
Your tendency to work at a fast pace helps you be responsible for assisting the Community Manager in maintaining the property and maximizing the financial returns in accordance with the company's objectives. You are careful and structured, so promoting the company's professional standards of quality is an area where you will excel.
Assisting the Community Manager and the team with special projects and administrative tasks will be a snap for you! You are cautious with the rules so you are very comfortable with ensuring staff compliance with company policies and procedures.
Our Assistant Managers are:
Confident. You know your job well (once learned) and are comfortable making decisions.
Analytical. You problem-solve based on your expertise and experience.
Adaptable. You are good with repetition but can multi-task when needed.
Disciplined. You desire structure or a plan when working.
Why Coast Property Management is the company for you!
We are continuing to expand and innovate as one of the top 5 largest property management companies in the Pacific Northwest. Coast Property Management has been named one of Washington’s Best Places to Work and our award-winning culture and mission of helping people live the best life possible sets us apart.
Our employees love our family atmosphere, team mentality, and the many perks of being a Coast employee. At Coast, we’re committed to each of our associates’ health, wealth, and overall well-being which is why we’ve made available a comprehensive benefits package that includes a choice of 3 different medical plans as well as access to a Health Savings Account (HSA) and a 401K.
What you'll be doing as an Assistant Manager:
● Assist with leasing phone calls, email, marketing, and community tours
● Handle accounts receivable - input new resident information in the software system including concessions if offered, process rent payments, track partial payments, late payments, NSF payments, and rent delinquencies, and process evictions if necessary
● Reconcile resident ledgers monthly and during move-outs for timely disposition of security deposits
● Organize resident files and review all rental applications, lease agreements, and lease renewals for accuracy and compliance
● Assist Community Manager in preparation of weekly and monthly financial reports
● Enforce apartment community rules and regulations and assist with resident disputes
● Respond to resident inquiries, work orders, and concerns promptly and with proper documentation
● Assist the Manager in maintaining the curb appeal of the community and in ensuring the buildings are up to government and environmental regulations
● Ensure employee compliance with the Washington State Residential Landlord & Tenant Act
Are you qualified? (We hope so!)
● High School education or equivalent
● Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
● Previous clerical/administrative experience and experience with office computers and software
● Type 35+ words per minute
● Comfortable with a 10-key and can reconcile account ledgers
● Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to drive
● Must have reliable transportation
● Able to speak to residents and maintain good working relations with other team members and any contract laborers working on the property
How to become our newest Assistant Manager:
Apply here online and we’ll reach out to you!
Hours, Pay, & Location:
Autumn Chase Apartments - 20415 Bothell Everett HWY Bothell, WA 98012
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check. Coast Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.