Leasing Agent $21.00- Portland, OR
You enjoy working with and through others, able to stimulate and motivate them while being sensitive to their needs and concerns. A fast pace with multiple simultaneous projects is exciting. You enjoy details and are driven to handle them accurately, thoroughly, and efficiently.
Are you our next Leasing Agent?
You are a people-person, and as our Leasing Agent, you will be responsible for marketing and leasing. You will focus on promoting the company's professional standards of quality. As a team player, you will assist your colleagues with special projects and administrative tasks as well as maintaining the property and maximizing the financial returns.
Our Leasing Agents are:
Cooperative. You enjoy working collaboratively to achieve team goals.
Enthusiastic. You are quite energetic and convincing.
Fast-Paced. You like quick multitasking and become restless with routine tasks.
Disciplined. You are focused on process management and are great at following up.
Why Coast Property Management is the company for you!
We are continuing to expand and innovate as one of the top 5 largest property management companies in the Pacific Northwest. Coast Property Management has been named one of Washington’s Best Places to Work and our award-winning culture and mission of helping people live the best life possible sets us apart.
Our employees love our family atmosphere, team mentality, and the many perks of being a Coast employee. At Coast, we’re committed to each of our associates’ health, wealth, and overall well-being which is why we’ve made available a comprehensive benefits package that includes a choice of 3 different medical plans as well as access to a Health Savings Account (HSA) and a 401K.
What you'll be doing as a Leasing Agent:
● Answer phones and email and post/monitor social media for the property
● Maintain cleanliness of model apartments and tour path
● Know your occupancy, available inventory, and which apartments are ready for tours
● Run leasing applications
● Visit competitive properties, conduct market surveys, and create advertising materials
● Prepare leasing agreements, review with new residents, and ensure complete and accurate lease files
Are you qualified?
● High School education or equivalent
● Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
● You have previous clerical/administrative experience and experience with office computers and software
● Able to speak to residents and maintain good working relations with other team members and any contract laborers working on the property
How to become our newest Leasing Agent:
Apply here online and we’ll reach out to you!
Hours, Pay, & Location:
Full Time - Wednesday -Sunday --- 10am-5pm on weekends---
Pay: $21.00 + Commissions
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check. Coast Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. This Role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.