Community Manager- SEDRO WOOLLEY- 98284
You enjoy rising to meet challenges and have been called independent and proactive. You connect easily with others and strive to be the kind of leader who both inspires and challenges your team, while raising the bar for your organization.
Are you our next Community Manager?
Since you desire variety in your work, maintaining the physical property while maximizing financial returns is a motivating goal for you. Your high level of extroversion makes it fun for you to hire, supervise, and motivate all on-site staff and make recommendations throughout the talent cycle to develop your team.
Your appreciation for rules and policies is a natural fit for ensuring staff compliance with company policies as well as the Washington State Residential Landlord & Tenant Act and all other governmental laws and regulations. You respond well to pressure, so being called upon to assist the Portfolio Manager with special projects and administrative tasks is also something you know you'd enjoy.
Our Community Managers are:
Venturesome. You have proven yourself to be creative and inventive.
Sociable. You communicate well and connect quickly with people.
Fast-Moving. You work fast with a strong sense of urgency.
Thorough. Your work is done accurately and on-time.
Why Coast Property Management is the company for you!
We are continuing to expand and innovate as one of the top 5 largest property management companies in the Pacific Northwest. Coast Property Management has been named one of Washington’s Best Places to Work and our award-winning culture and mission of helping people live the best life possible sets us apart.
Our employees love our family atmosphere, team mentality, and the many perks of being a Coast employee. At Coast, we’re committed to each of our associates’ health, wealth, and overall well-being which is why we’ve made available a comprehensive benefits package that includes a choice of 3 different medical plans as well as access to a Health Savings Account (HSA) and a 401K.
What you'll be doing as a Community Manager:
● Supervise leasing team, maintenance team, and on-site contract workers
● Ensure employee compliance with the Washington State Residential Landlord & Tenant Act
● Review all rental applications and lease agreements for accuracy and compliance
● Ensure buildings are up to government and environmental regulations
● Make recommendations for physical repairs, replacements and/or improvements
● Maintain inventory of all equipment and supplies
● Schedule on-call personnel and supervise any on-site emergencies that may arise
● Ensure work assignments are performed in accordance with OSHA standards
● Make recommendations to improve marketing and leasing programs
● Maintain accounting records including payroll and overtime, approving invoices for payment, and monitoring rent delinquencies, NSF procedures, and evictions
● Assist in annual budget creation and prepare monthly variance reports
● Respond to resident inquiries, complaints, and concerns promptly
● Enforce apartment community rules and regulations and provide documentation of disputes or issues
Are you qualified? (We hope so!)
This position carries supervisory responsibilities.
● College education preferred (Experience will be taken into consideration above education.)
● Previous clerical/administrative experience and experience with office computers and software
● Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to drive
● Must have reliable transportation
How to become our newest Community Manager:
Apply here online and we’ll reach out to you!
Hours, Pay, & Location:
Pay: $21.00 to $23.00
Location: SEDRO WOOLLEY- 98284
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check. Coast Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.