Maintenance Technician - $25.00 - 98290
You are thoughtful, deliberate, and precise, with an eye for managing detail-work and always follow through. While you are good at collaborating, you can also work quietly and diligently on your own. You take pride in your work and appreciate recognition from your leadership team.
Are you our next Maintenance Technician?
As our Maintenance Technician, you'd be responsible for maintaining the entire property in a safe, attractive, and comfortable condition. This fits well with you since you are a patient person who ensures completeness and quality in your work. Since you enjoy working alone, you enjoy handling work orders, some make-ready work, and common area repairs when necessary.
Our Maintenance Technicians are:
Modest. You enjoy supporting others.
Reflective. You solve problems and are a deep thinker.
Patient. You are comfortable working at a steady pace to complete projects on time and error-free.
Structured. You appreciate having proven processes to follow.
Why Coast Property Management is the company for you!
We are continuing to expand and innovate as one of the top 5 largest property management companies in the Pacific Northwest. Coast Property Management has been named one of Washington’s Best Places to Work and our award-winning culture and mission of helping people live the best life possible sets us apart.
Our employees love our family atmosphere, team mentality, and the many perks of being a Coast employee. At Coast, we’re committed to each of our associates’ health, wealth, and overall well-being which is why we’ve made available a comprehensive benefits package that includes a choice of 3 different medical plans as well as access to a Health Savings Account (HSA) and a 401K.
What you'll be doing as a Maintenance Technician:
● Assist with apartment make-ready procedures
● Make regular inspections of the grounds and buildings
● Make repairs or replacements as necessary and with Supervisor approval
● Maintain inventory of tools, equipment, and supplies
● Available or on-call for after-hours emergencies when assigned
Are you qualified? (We hope so!)
● Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
● Previous experience in property maintenance preferred
● General knowledge of painting and drywall patching
● Minor appliance skills
● General knowledge about building equipment
● Able to evaluate deficiencies such as excessive wear or troubleshoot faulty parts
● Familiarity with plumbing repairs - change garbage disposals and replace faucets
● Handle service calls in a timely manner
● Good safety habits
● Own and maintain your own tools
● Must have reliable transportation
● Able to speak to residents and maintain good working relations with other team members and any contract laborers working on the property
How to become our newest Maintenance Technician:
Apply here online and we’ll reach out to you!
Hours, Pay, & Location:
Pay: $ 25.00
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check. Coast Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.